Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Luis Miguel's Family




My name is Luis Miguel. I was born on March 21st 1998. So I am 22 years old and I am from Guacari-Colombia. I like animals, I have one cat and two dogs one is  male and other is female. I the football. I dislike cooking. I hate to lose when I’m playing.

In my free time, I like to play football. I like to meet with my girlfriend on weekends and play football with my friends.

My family is small. My mother’s name is Luz Nedy. She is 45 years old. My father’s name is Harold, he is 50 years old. I have three siblings; Juan is the oldest, he is 24 years old. He lives and works in Spain. Harold is the third. He is 18 years old,  and he is studying social work, in Corporación Universitaria Uniminuto in Buga. The youngest is Manuela she is 7 years old, and she is studying in Comfandi Buga. And she is the queen of the house.

I live in Santa Barbara Guacari neighborhood with my mom, my third brother and my sister, and my pets. My house is small, It has three bedrooms, also a kitchen a dinig room a living room and three bathrooms.

I am studying social work in Universidad Santiago de Cali; I like my career because I can help people psychologically. I consider myself inattentive, but I try to learn, and I’m also smart. I will be a good social worker, with God’s help.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Luis, very good job, keep up the good work, still love your family very much.
    your friend Jorge Andrés Echeverri R.

    ReplyDelete